Blogger Templates

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wisdom from Whit

I am clanging today for wise words from Whit Waide!!!! Whit makes my day almost everyday with his tweets. If you are not following him then you should be.  Sometimes it is a little shocking for my grey hair but almost always makes me smile.
Whit shared with MSU students at the Drill.  He had five points that I am thinking would help all of us be better folks. Check out the actual speech below.  Preach Brother Whit!!!!!
1 .Have courage. Learn something new.
2. Be nice to other people
3. Work hard.  Work smart.
4. Think. Don't believe everything every hollerin' lunatic tells you
5. Grind for YOUR STATE

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=913896457276&oid=5606464563&comments

CLANG CLANG CLANG for Whit Waide.  So glad you are Grindin and challenging the future leaders with your intellect and humor.. Thank God you are at MSU and thank God I have the privilege to be an MSU alum.



No comments:

Post a Comment