Blogger Templates

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cheers at Cappe's

Tonight the bell clangs for the good folks at Cappe's Steakhouse in Starkville. We took Granddaddy there for a steak early in the evening. As we were finishing up our meal, a certain football team was being finished off in a nail biter. As the final seconds ticked off the clock on the tv screen, the restaurant erupted in applause. I know that it is hard to believe but I was not the one leading the applause. You can bet that I joined in. Bulldog nation united!!

 CLANG CLANG CLANG!!!!

A special clang for my friend Pat Nelson who sent out score updates on Facebook. (Pat was my first boss at Entergy and partly responsible for CHECKY and I finding each other after college because he wanted a Bully for Bellard bumper sticker. Hoping he will be the new legislator from Desoto County when the votes are counted. Also father of Julie Nelson for you young Bulldogs) You outdid yourself with those descriptions. Could not wait for the final score. You made me holler when I read it. If you want the best updates ever be Pat's friend. You can tell him I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment